June 3, 2011 by Marci
Sometimes (usually) simple is best. This week, I saw how simple bullet points in a blog post by Alison at An Ordinary Mom worked so well in listing thoughts. Much easier than trying to write paragraphs to tie it all together. There is a place for writing and there is a place for bullet points! Today, I’ll be using bullet points cause I got random stuff to tell you about that I don’t think I could tie together if I tried!
- This week started the What Matters Most series here at Overcoming Busy. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays throughout June, we’ll hear What Matters Most from some awesome guest writers. This week , we started with a Summer Survival Calendar giveaway from The Confident Mom (which you can still enter until 8pm CST tonight!!) and we welcomed a post from Annie at Sister Wisdom – Perspective. Keep checking back to read the rest of the series.
- I have been inspired by bloggers who have actually gone across the world and met those impacted by Compassion International. They have shown what amazing things this organization does. These posts touched me this week – The Opulent Ability To Give – Simple Mom and A Magic Trick For Kristen – Shaun Groves.
- Are you taking the 31 Days To Clean challenge? It’s day 25. You can read about the progress of others or read how to get started. This challenge will get you in the habit of cleaning your house and your heart!
- The MOD Squad blog has the cutest summer printable planner pages!! You’ve gotta check them out!!
- If you are a blogger, read this – How To Be An Others Centered Blogger
- Never miss a post here at Overcoming Busy. Subscribe to the RSS feed or like on facebook.